Business IP is a simple, cost-effective solution built on the robust Telstra Next IP® network.
Business IP offers significant cost advantages over stand-alone products, with easy access to a range of world-class technologies, corporate-grade servicing and reporting.
- Simplified and robust 1:1 port to access mapping for Ethernet, Ethernet Lite and Frame Relay options.Ethernet Lite and Frame Relay options.
- A range of business-grade service levels.
- A choice of access technologies and speeds to provide a fully interworked, unmanaged or managed network.
- A single price and single bill for more convenient, comprehensible accounting.
Business IP gives your business network seamless access to the fast and robust Telstra Next IP® network. It enables you to choose from a number of access options:
- Control costs more effectively with fixed monthly fees for more accurate budgeting.
- Enjoy a single point of contact and responsibility for reporting issues.
- Improve productivity with a more flexible, faster and scalable service.
- Leverage existing hardware for more cost-effective IP access.
- Relieve the training and resource demands of an in-house IP solution.
- Tailor an IP delivery solution to suit your needs.
- Help reduce business risk with agreed service levels.
- Take advantage of the cost reductions of a packaged solution.
- Optimise communications infrastructure and services with Telstra’s expertise.
- Help deliver greater business efficiencies and a greater return on investment.
- Provides you with the capability for innovation and competitive differentiation.
- Take advantage of the National Broadband Network.
Telstra Managed Data Networks (MDN)
MDN complements Telstra Business IP and is a simple way to improve the performance of your network, lower costs and focus on your core business by adding end-to-end management of your network.
Telstra Internet Direct (TID)
Telstra Internet Direct provides a dedicated, carrier-grade connection to one of the largest internet backbones in Australia, linked to the global internet. It’s a secure, high-performing internet service with superior availability, scalability and 24/7 support.
Application Assured Networking
Application Assured Networking™ (AAN) is the easy, quick and affordable way to optimise your network to help your applications perform at their peak.
Telstra Connect IP
Connect IP is a turnkey IP data network solution providing a simple, scalable, cost effective, highly available and secure means of interconnecting between offices. You also have the option to leverage a range of integrated solutions including our network security, cloud-computing services and Unified Communications.
Proven capabilities for assurance and peace of mind
Few providers can match the solution expertise of Telstra, Australia’s biggest network provider, or the depth of experience managing mission-critical operations for high-profile organisations. No other company can offer the Telstra Next IP® network and the Telstra mobile network, Australia’s largest fully integrated national IP platform that connects to more than 240 locations worldwide via our global IP-VPN. We have also demonstrated our commitment to our networks with significant ongoing investment and a clear roadmap for improvement.
In addition, only we can offer complete visibility of the network to monitor network performance 24/7 and identify and resolve issues to keep your business running at peak. You can be confident of the highest standards of service. Our specialists offer extensive industry accreditations, leverage partnerships with leading technology vendors and work to best practice methodologies. Equally important, we adhere to defined programs of continual service improvement. Put together, it means that we can offer a complete and integrated solution from a single source of expertise.