NEC GT210 2 Button Greyscale Display IP Phone
A high quality audio device, allowing you to have the highest quality calls available, with the weight and quality that you would expect from NEC.
The curly cord, one of the most important inventions of the civilised world. It allows you to move several meters from your phone and still talk with the quality you would expect from Australia’s leading phone provider.
Cut the cord
Don’t like the curly cord, have you considered using a headset?
Two interchangeable line keys are available for dual communication.
- Sold Green: Currently in a call.
- Flashing Green: The call is on hold.
- Flashing Red: There is an incoming call.
LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) is your window into the operation of the new NEC series handsets.
It keeps you informed on:
- Phone status
- Caller's details
- Time and date
- Application access and more
The bright backlit LCD makes it easy to view and enter data in any light setting.
The buttons beneath the display on your telephone are called 'soft keys' because their function changes depending on the mode that your telephone is in at any given time. The current feature will be indicated in the display above each key.
Some example may include:
- >>> – Go to the next set of soft keys if available.
- MIC – Turn on/off your microphone.
- DND – Set your phone to Do Not Disturb mode.
- PICK – Pick up a ringing phone in your area.
- FDA – Call forward your phone.
- VOICE – Voice call.
- Hold - Place the call on hold.
- MCT - Performs a Malicious Call Trace and records details about the source of the call.
- Mute - Mutes microphone.
By pressing this key while in a submenu, the phone will return to the home idle screen.
Pressing this key allow you to access the phonebook.
By pressing this key, messages can be viewed.
The Page/Intercom key allows you to call the intercom.
- If the intercom number has been set, it will be called directly.
- If the intercom number has not been set, pressing this key will have no effect.
The Hold key allows you to place the current caller on hold. While on hold, the caller will hear music.
Retrieve a call
To retrieve the call:
- Lift the handset, and press the Speaker or Headset key.
- Press the held line.
After approximately two minutes on hold, the call will automatically ring back on your phone.
The caller does not hear this ringing.
- To retrieve the call, press the held line key.
- To continue holding the call without hearing automatic ringing, press the key for the held line then press the Hold key again.
While in the menu
- Press the UP/DOWN keys to scroll through menu options.
- Press the LEFT key to go back to the previous menu.
- The RIGHT key has no function.
While in idle
- Press the UP key to view missed calls.
- Press the DOWN key to view dialled calls.
- Press the RIGHT key to view answered calls.
This key can be used:
- In Idle: Press to enter the main menu or confirm a selection or the current information.
- Off Hook: Press to switch between an outgoing call or a paging call.
Essential for dialling phone numbers or interacting with automatic phone systems (IVR) that require you to push buttons while on the phone, like your voicemail or phone banking.
- 0 - Press this key first before dialling any outside numbers.
- 9 - Used to call the operator.
- # and * - Useful for accessing 'Access Codes' or executing actions from your phone.
Choose the dialling style that best suits you.
- Normal - Lift the handset, then start dialling to make a call.
- Direct - Start dialling, the call will be made automatically and activate the speaker. When the call is connected, you can either lift the handset to talk in private or continue talking hands-free. When talking hands free, make sure the microphone is on.
- Preset - Start dialling, when you're ready, lift the handset or press the Speaker key to make the call.
Alternate between modes by pressing Feature key + 8.
This key can be used to MUTE/UNMUTE an active call.
When DND is on: Enable/Disable DND when the phone is in idle.
Press this key to switch between headset and handset mode in an active call.
Press this key to transfer an active call to another number.
When pressed, follow the instructions to transfer.
This key can be pressed to establish a 3-way conference with 2 other parties.
To start a conference call:
- Press the CONF key during a running conversation.
- You will hear a broken dial tone, enter the number of the person you wish to transfer the call to.
- When the second person answers you press the CONF key.
You can hang-up at any time to exit the conference. The other two parties will remain connected.
This key can be used to:
- Send: Enter the digits and then press send to dial out.
- Redial: Press redial when there is a previously dialed call.
Press this key to switch between speaker and handset mode in an active call.
These keys can be used to adjust the volume of current call or dial tone.
The lamp at the top of your DT Series handset flashes when the phone is ringing.
This indicator also light if you are using a voicemail service or when a message has been left.