Making the move from ISDN to Business SIP
With the rollout of the nbn™, voice services on ISDN and PSTN will need to migrate to IP. Telstra Business SIP removes the hassles and expense of moving over by providing you with a voice-only solution that’s ready when you are. With Telstra Business SIP, you can:
- Enjoy quick and easy setup
- Use your existing access network now, and be ready for the nbn™.
- Use any network provider – Telstra or non-Telstra.
- No need to replace your PABX or have a private IP network.
- Manage number migration, users and plans and check performance via our portal.
- Tailor the service to suit virtually any kind of business.
By 2022 Australian ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) products will no longer be supported, due to the supporting technologies and platforms nearing the end of their lifetime. As the nbn continues to roll out across the country, what solution is available now that will prevent businesses from being cut off? The answer is Business SIP!
Telstra Business SIP is the go-to solution for customers needing to move away from the ISDN Network as it makes the transition simple. Telstra Business SIP ® is simple, quick and easy but best of all cost-effective voice over the internet. There’s no need for a dedicated private IP network, and you can use any internet provider or access type. You can keep your existing Telstra-approved phone system – including your current phone numbers.