SIP Connect is a Telstra IP telephony solution that enables businesses to connect an existing PBX system to Telstra’s Next IP™ Network.
This connection may be via either
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) through a Telstra SIP Integrated Access Device (IAD)
- Direct IP connection using a Telstra accredited PBX
This allows you to carry your voice and data traffic over a single network instead of using dedicated and separate ISDN or PSTN circuits. Converging voice and data onto a single network helps to simplify your network, increasing bandwidth and management efficiency, as well as enabling access to advanced network-delivered features such as unified dial plans, “on-net” calling, and automated network call re-direction.
Flexible Ethernet access – From 2Mbps to 4Gbps*
Feature Network Change – From 2Mbps via an online portal
Six Classes of Service – Includes CoS for voice and video
- Multiple redundancy options
- Single Uplink: Access availability target of 99.9%
- Dual Access: Access availability target of 99.95%
- Fully Redundant: Access availability target of 99.98%
Multicast virtual private network – Send single broadcasts to selected recipients simultaneously to save bandwidth.
Next Generation Data Reporting – analyse bandwidth usage and application priority.
Telstra’s Next IPTM Network
Connect your people reliably to files, contacts and applications, boost productivity and customer service and empower your people to adopt new ways of working with solutions that run on Australia’s largest national IP network. The Telstra Next IP™ network is fully integrated with the Telstra Next G™ network to provide the ideal platform for your business, letting you maintain efficient operations, help combat security risks and confidently launch new network-centric services with outstanding availability and performance.
Additional Value-Added services
- Free Local, National Calls & Mobile Calls.
- Fully Maintained Customer premises equipment.