Keeping Children Safe At School
Nothing is more important than keeping students safe and secure in our schools. A safe learning environment is essential for students of all ages. When their basic safety needs aren’t met, students are unable to focus on learning the skills needed for a successful education and future.
When safety is threatened, all students are affected in some way. Whether there is a real or suspected threat, clear and effective communication plans are vital.
So how do we implement all the necessary safety measures and precautions in an educational setting without children feeling at risk or uncomfortable?
The answer, by utilising tailored safety solutions that have been specifically designed to suit Australian Schools.
Lockdown Alert from Teltech ICT creates clear and vital communication plans that can be carried out with one push of a button. In the event of an Intruder or Hazard near the school.
Lockdown Alert allows you to:
- Raise an alarm to alert staff of an intruder.
- Automate a message to alert teachers of a Lockdown.
- Ensure your classrooms are in lockdown.
- Instantly display lockdown achievement for each classroom.
- Instantly display classrooms that are not secured, so you can tend to them, within a reasonable timeframe.
Duress Alert from Teltech ICT is a single seamless process to support teaching staff in the event of a critical or non-critical situation Duress Alert enables:
- Staff and Teachers to be instantly connected to the first available administration staff member, with the push of the duress button.
- Respond to medical emergencies and situations of duress within the school.
- Direct conference between the office staff, class or yard teachers and emergency services to provide support by a qualified and trained medical professional.
- Call conferencing between school management, a classroom teacher for real-time updates of the situation.
Addressing the Growing Concern of Vaping in Schools
The prevalence of vaping has risen among adolescents and young adults, but regrettably, it is now a mounting worry within educational institutions.
The utilisation of vaping gadgets like e-cigarettes in schools is prohibited and additionally endangers students’ well-being and security.
Preventing students from vaping requires a multi-faceted approach involving education, enforcement, and support. Here are some potential strategies:
Biometrics Facial Recognition
TrakVisit is a Visitor Management System, tailor-made as the solution to the growing needs of contactless public safety, personal security and efficient automated digital experiences.
The system utilises the latest developments in biometrics, facial recognition, contactless automation and multi-modal software in the industry.
Leveraging this capability allows for personalisation to the technology providing greater flexibility and versatility, enough to fit into most environments, making it the most adaptive contactless visitor management system available.
Our Visitor Management System Products provide endless possibilities with highly configurable applications that can be personalised to suit your business needs.