Yard Duty Phones
EnGenius Durafon - Cordless communications for every business.
The revolutionary EnGenius Cordless Phone Systems are crystal clear over long distances and ideal where a number of handsets are required.
EnGenius Durafon is the cordless communications tool that goes the distance in any business, it uses two-way radio technology to cover the extra distance needed for factories, farms, offices, warehouses, car dealerships, motels, resorts, caravan parks, nurseries, hospitals homes and more.
The Durafon provides mobility, flexibility and freedom. Add the many user-friendly convenience features and you have the ultimate in versatile, powerful cordless phone systems ideal for businesses of every size.
EnGenius line of sight Range (model dependant)
Line of sight range:
Open space coverage:
Range of up to 185,000 m2 with an External Antenna.
Suitable for: Warehouses, factories, retail, schools.
Range of up to 5-10 km with an External Antenna.
Suitable for: Resorts, caravan parks, golf courses.
Range of up to 12 floors per base with an External Antenna.
Suitable for: Hotels and office blocks.
Range of up to 20,000 hectares with an External Antenna.
Suitable for: Schools, Mining, primary production, airports, nurseries.
EnGenius Durafon is the cordless communications tool that goes the distance in any business. EnGenius Durafon uses two-way radio technology to cover the extra distance needed for factories, farms, offices, warehouses, car dealerships, motels, resorts, caravan parks, nurseries, hospitals homes and more.
Durafon provides mobility, flexibility and freedom. Add the many user-friendly convenience features and you have the ultimate in versatile, powerful cordless phone systems ideal for businesses of every size.
EnGenius DuraFon Advantages:
If your people are on the move, no longer do they have to be paged or called on mobile when a call comes in. When installed with a key-phone system, reception can simply direct the call to the individual’s EnGenius handset, wherever he or she may be on site. Caller ID to the handset allows the employee to take the call or send to voicemail. Features including group paging (up to nine groups) and broadcast are ideal where emergency contact may be required.
With an external antenna, all models can achieve the ultra-long-range of 5 km to 10 km, depending on the environment. The more open the area, the greater the distance covered. A range of over 5km is not unusual for Durafon in open areas.
Personnel can keep in contact with the no-cost handset to handset calls instead of using mobile phones on site. Consider the savings this could give your business
The industrial strength cordless: The double-coated rubber case ensures durability in any work environment. The case is shock-resistant and features an integrated handgrip and low-profile antenna.
Security and comfort for sole workers
SP9228 handsets can be voice paged from any mobile or telephone anywhere, providing workers with instant long-range communications.
Schools and large workspaces around Australia are using EnGenius to provide security within and around perimeters.
Expandable system design
EnGenius Durafon is flexible. Additional handsets and base units are available separately. Build a system that grows as your needs grow.
- One or four-line models. Up to 90 handsets
- Durafon 1x SN902 single line, with one line per base unit, up to a maximum of four base units and 36 handsets.
- SN933 Durafon Office combines sleek looks with features similar to the SN902 Industrial. One base unit supports up to 9 handsets.
- Durafon SP9228 Pro multi-base system, with four lines per base unit, up to a maximum of 8 base units and 90 handsets.
EnGenius FS1, SN933 and Durafon SN902, SP9228 and SN901 features
- Two-way radio, independent of the base unit. Gives handset to handset communication.
- Rugged splash-proof housing*
- Broadcast facility – direct announcement to all handsets or a group of handsets*
- SMS messaging between handsets*
- PABX compatible
- Programmable PABX option key
- Call Manager. Program handsets by individual base unit to receive calls or transfer calls only*
- Caller ID and Caller ID on Call Waiting tones 30 calls (network dependent)
- PBX call transfer – announced or unannounced
- Intercom call transfer – announced or unannounced*
- High capacity Li-ion battery. 6 hours’ talk time and 50 hours’ standby time
- Battery change with a call on hold
- Vibration alert mode
- Four-line illuminated LCD display
- Digital privacy and clarity
- Key-guard to prevent accidental dialling
- Call timer
- 50 name/number speed dial memory
- Auto power management
- Call hold
- Mute/flash/last number redial
- Signal strength indicator
- Six level volume control
- Any key answer option
- User-defined long-distance dialling prefix
- Four level key-tone volume
- Low battery alarm and display
- Four selectable key-tones
- Hearing aid compatible
- Two handset antennas included
- Audio in socket for music or message on hold*
- Headset socket
- Car charger socket*
- Convenient belt clip
- Wireless door station compatible*
- Door release relay compatible
- Optional high gain outdoor antennae