NEC ENT Systems (Enterprise Business Solutions)
NEC’s feature rich IP softphone that can be installed on a personal computer or laptop to provide telephony services in office or while remote via VPN.
The SP350 softphone delivers high-quality communication capability via USB connected headset/handset.
NEC is now releasing SP350 Version 6.16 which has the following new and exciting features:
1. Modern user interface
SP350 R6.16 introduces the new Modern User Interface (UI) in addition to the existing Standard Panel and Toolbar Panel.
SP350 Modern has a new look and feel with an intuitive UI.
1. Active call recording support
The active call recording function is used to record an ongoing call by transmitting the call content to the call-recording server.
This feature now eliminates the restriction for call recording servers to be onsite and assists customers in hosting services in data centers.
The SP350 active call recording function has full integration with QMS and requires the following:
- SV9500 Version 5 or later
- Install and configure SP350 license on SV9500. (requires UC Plus license)
- Install SP350 V6.16 on client PC
- Install active call recording service license on SV9500
- BE118217 : Lic Sub-SV95 CALL REC USER-1 Call recording user license
- Install and configure QMS : version 7.04 or later
- Configure the SP350 side to enable active call recording.
NEC SV9100 (Full)NEC’s SV9100 is a smart communication system that was specifically designed for Enterprise Businesses. Its powerful communication function and scalability is the answer to many challenges and problems that a growing businesses often face.The NEC SV9100 offers premium features to improve teamwork and productivity. It is built on reliable and cutting-edge technology, the NEC SV9100 supports:
- Unified communications and collaboration
- Unified messaging
- Key features
- Future-proof Unified Communications solution for the multi-gen workforce
- Embedded unified communications client with directory, presence and IM
- A seamless mix of IP and traditional phone services
- Broad range of mobility applications / devices
- Embedded video and audio conferencing
- A fully integrated Unified Messaging solution
- Comprehensive contact centre suite
- Simplified user licensing with a low TCO
- Inbuilt toll fraud detection
- Wide range of endpoints
- Lower carriage costs with SIP trunks
- Safeguards your investment
- Delivers on NEC’s green initiatives
- A rack mountable chassis that can incorporate telephony, networking, server and gateway hardware
- The capability to mesh up to 50 systems into a single image communication platform
- System capacity up to 1,296 ports
Choose the UNIVERGE SV9300 Communications technology is rapidly changing
Competitive businesses come in all sizes and successful businesses always have one thing in common: great teamwork. In the age of increasingly disparate working locations and job complexity, communications play a crucial part in every organisation’s success.
The UNIVERGE SV9300 Communications Server is a robust, feature-rich, Unified Communications solution that is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses. With its fully integrated Unified Communications capabilities
the SV9300 will empower your users, allowing them to communicate in new and exciting ways. A complete solution with video and audio conferencing, messaging, directory, presence, contact centre, soft phones and mobile clients.
NEC’s UNIVERGE® SV9300 is the unified communications solution of choice for SMBs that don’t want to be left behind.