NEC Enterprise Business Solutions
Competing in today’s business environment is about meeting challenges, making decisions and innovating rapidly – using the best and most current technologies, tools and information.
NEC’s feature rich IP softphone that can be installed on a personal computer or laptop to provide telephony services in office or while remote via VPN.
The ST500 softphone delivers high-quality communication capability via USB connected headset/handset.
NEC is now releasing ST500 Version 6.16 which has the following new and exciting features:
Modern user interface
ST500 introduces the new Modern User Interface (UI) in addition to the existing Standard Panel and Toolbar Panel.
ST500 Modern has a new look and feel with an intuitive UI.
NEC SV9100 (Full)
NEC’s SV9100 is a smart communication system that was specifically designed for Enterprise Businesses. Its powerful communication function and scalability is the answer to many challenges and problems that a growing businesses often face.
The NEC SV9100 offers premium features to improve teamwork and productivity. It is built on reliable and cutting-edge technology, the NEC SV9100 supports:
- Unified communications and collaboration
- Unified messaging
- Key features
- Future-proof Unified Communications solution for the multi-gen workforce
- Embedded unified communications client with directory, presence and IM
- A seamless mix of IP and traditional phone services
- Broad range of mobility applications / devices
- Embedded video and audio conferencing
- A fully integrated Unified Messaging solution
- Comprehensive contact centre suite
- Simplified user licensing with a low TCO
- Inbuilt toll fraud detection
- Wide range of endpoints
- Lower carriage costs with SIP trunks
- Safeguards your investment
- Delivers on NEC’s green initiatives
- A rack mountable chassis that can incorporate telephony, networking, server and gateway hardware
- The capability to mesh up to 50 systems into a single image communication platform
- System capacity up to 1,296 ports
The Two Variants
The SV9100 comes in two variations to meet the needs of the small businesses as well as multi-site business with thousands of employees.
SV9100S – Designed for Small & Medium Businesses
SV9100E – A highly scalable design that is able to cater for all sizes of businesses. Its IP communication features and the benefits that comes with it provide great agility in business development.
The SV9100 range are Scalable, IP and Unified Communications enabled and highly reliable.
The NEC SV9100 series has been designed with a simplified licence structure, Broad range of Unified Communications and Contact Centre Solutions, Multi line SIP Client Configuration with Multi-Carrier Support.
To accompany the new NEC SV9100 Series a new range DT400/800 of handsets to cover both Digital and IP Configurations, along with an innovative new generation Android desk phone, the UT880. On the outside the phones have taken on some minor aesthetic changes making them more appealing but are still based on their existing good looks.
Choose the UNIVERGE SV9300 Communications technology is rapidly changing
Competitive businesses come in all sizes and successful businesses always have one thing in common: great teamwork. In the age of increasingly disparate working locations and job complexity, communications play a crucial part in every organisation’s success.
The UNIVERGE SV9300 Communications Server is a robust, feature-rich, Unified Communications solution that is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses. With its fully integrated Unified Communications capabilities
the SV9300 will empower your users, allowing them to communicate in new and exciting ways. A complete solution with video and audio conferencing, messaging, directory, presence, contact centre, soft phones and mobile clients.
NEC’s UNIVERGE® SV9300 is the unified communications solution of choice for SMBs that don’t want to be left behind.