SV9100 CP10 TO CP20 CPU UPGRADE
From the 1st July 2022 the SV9100 CP10 is End of Life and NEC has enhanced the SV9100 CP20 Upgrade promotion incentives for Customers to upgrade.
With the continuing innovation of technology in terms of processing power and digital storage along with the intention of NEC to deliver more applications native to the SV9100 CPU, the introduction of a faster processing CPU and SD-Cards with greater capacity are positioning the SV9100 to deliver enhanced value to Customers.
PRIMARY BENEFITS OF UPGRADING
- For the majority of SV9100 CP10 Customers they will retain all their existing investment in SV9100 CP10 hardware, licensing and terminals apart from the replacement of SV9100 CP10 CPU and SD Card and the Main Software licensing which is upgraded to R12.
- Customers will be able to add additional hardware, licensing and terminals.
- Gain access to released feature enhancements from SV9100 R10 to R12 and continue to be supported with future feature enhancements for an additional 5 years.
LIMITATIONS FROM NOT UPGRADING
- Only minor bug fixes are available to SV9100 CP10 users with no access to future feature enhancements.
- SV9100 CP10 CPU customers will become more vulnerable and prone to security threats without the ability to update future security patches.