How Connect IP® can benefit your business
Extensive network reach
Connect IP® is supported on Australia’s largest fully integrated MPLS IP platform, the Telstra Next IP® network. Telstra has invested $1.5 billion developing the network which is fully integrated with Telstra’s domestic and international networks with a global reach of over 2,000 points of presence worldwide.
Wide choice of last-mile access services to connect your sites across Australia.
- Telstra Ethernet (IP MAN) – enables you to leverage Telstra’s extensive fibre footprint for your larger sites
- Telstra Ethernet-Lite – connect your sites with Telstra’s Symmetrical High-Speed Digital Subscriber Line access service providing useful speeds up to 10M/10Mbps
- Telstra ADSL – connects your smaller sites with cost-effective ADSL, including high-speed ADSL, available from 2,800+ exchanges across Australia
- Primary Wireless 4G/LTE – provides the convenience of wirelessly connecting your site to Telstra’s extensive 4G/LTE mobile network where a fixed access service is not a practical option
- Ethernet over the nbn™ network (Traffic Class – 2) – connects your sites using nbn fibre-to-the-premises access using nbn Committed Information Rate traffic class
- Broadband on the nbn network (Traffic Class – 4) – connects your sites using nbn fibre-to-the-premises access using nbn “Best Effort” traffic class
- Mobile Back-up – Wireless 4G/LTE is also available as a back-up service option to add more resiliency to your Connect IP® service.