Benefits of a Managed Technology Service
Outsourcing day-to-day IT management and communications technology support under a managed service agreement can be a smart and cost-effective decision for many businesses.
If your business struggles to keep up with the changing nature of technology and communications, or you’re spending too much time and money on IT issues instead of focusing on your core business, then a managed technology service might be the right solution for you.
Here are our top five benefits of a Managed Technology Service:
- Control costs – under a managed service agreement you pay a fixed cost per month or year. You can work within your budget so there are no surprises, plus you don’t need to hire internal IT staff.
- Reduce risk – Viruses, equipment breakdowns and data loss can be costly and time-consuming. Having professional technicians pro-actively managing all your IT needs – from infrastructure, to software to devices – means you can decrease technology risks and downtime. Most managed service arrangements include scheduled servicing, regular backup, managed anti-virus and monthly health checks.
- Get access to new technology, quickly – take advantage of the latest IT solutions as they come to market. You’ll have access to IT professionals who can guide you on the right technology solutions for your business. Plus, they’ll have access to reduced rates for all types of equipment and technology, whether you need to upgrade staff mobile phones, purchase new software or install a custom server solution.
- 24/7 Support – get access to experienced technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Under a managed service agreement, you receive dedicated support when you need it, for whatever IT or communications issue your have.
- Peace of mind – a dependable IT and communications partner offers you peace of mind knowing that your IT environment and infrastructure are running smoothly, leaving you to get on with managing your business.
Teltech ICT is a Managed Services Provider (MSP) for businesses and schools across Victoria.